JuanLife Insurance x Boss Automotive Care
Validity Period: May 02, 2022 – May 01, 2023
Coverage: Cebu, Tacloban, and Dumaguete
Branch Address: M.L Quezon National Highway Pusok 6015 Lapu-Lapu City Cebu
Exclusions: Expressways and Major Highways with the jurisdiction of other providers (i.e. C5 & EDSA)
OFFER: 10% DISCOUNT on all Roadside Services
- Towing Service
- Vehicle Retrieval
- Battery Boosting
- Tyre Change
- From May 02, 2022 to May 01, 2023, all active JuanLife members are entitled to avail of a 10% discount on Boss Automotive Care’s roadside assistance services.
- JuanLife members must call Boss’ 24/7 hotline below to avail of the service. On the initial call, the member must provide all necessary details required by Boss (Name, Contact Number, Pick-up, Drop-off, Vehicle Make, Plate Number, etc.).
Mobile number: 0917 624 5136 / 0922 876 7724
- Upon arrival of Boss staff at the pick-up site, the JuanLife member must present the SMS blast and/or the Confirmation of Insurance (physical/digital) to the staff as proof of eligibility.
- The JuanLife member must pay for the services with the discounted amount extended by Boss upon completion of the service.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
0917 624 5136 / 0922 876 7724
1) Is the emergency hotline available 24/7?
2) What is the usual ETA on site?
The ETA depends on the pick-up site.
3) What type of trucks is the provider using for towing? How about for minor onsite repairs?
For towing, they use flatbed trucks. For minor onsite repairs, they use motorcycles.
4) How many passengers can the provider accommodate in the truck for towing services?
They can only accommodate 1 passenger.
5) How many people will assist on-site?
They send 2 staff for all services.
6) What are the modes of payment?
They accept cash.
7) For towing services, should the casa/warehouse where the vehicle will be delivered to be made aware of the service?
Yes, the casa/warehouse should be informed prior to dispatch of the tow truck to ensure that the vehicle will be accepted.
8) If the JuanLife member’s policy is about to expire, can they still avail of the discount?
They can avail of the discount until the end date of their policy.
9) If the JuanLife member’s account has already expired and they purchase a new policy, can they avail of the discount?
Yes, they can avail of the discount under the new policy as long as it’s activated within the availment period. They can present the new SMS blast and their new COI to the Boss staff.
10) Can the discount be transferred to family members and friends?
No. Only the JuanLife member with the COI and/or the SMS blast can avail of the discount.
11) Can the JuanLife member avail of the discount if they fail to present a copy of the SMS message?
If they don’t have a copy of the SMS message, they can show a copy of their COI to the Boss staff as soon as they arrive at the site.