JuanLife Insurance x DPlusR Auto Care Services Inc.
Validity Period: March 21, 2022 – March 20, 2023
- Metro Manila, Laguna, Cavite, Batangas, Quezon, CALAX, and CAVITEX
Branch Address: 8276 Dr. A Santos Ave., San Isidro, Paranaque City
- TPLEX, Tarlac, Pampanga, La Union, Nueva Ecija, and Bataan
Branch Address: Victoria Exit, TPLEX
Exclusions: Expressways and Major Highways with the jurisdiction of other providers (i.e. C5 & EDSA)
OFFER: 10% DISCOUNT on all Roadside Services
- Towing Service
- Vehicle Retrieval
- Battery Boosting
- Tyre Change
- From March 21, 2022 to March 20, 2023, all active JuanLife members are entitled to avail of a 10% discount on DPlusR Auto Care Services’ roadside assistance services.
- JuanLife members must call DPlusR’s 24/7 hotline below to avail of the service. On the initial call, the member must provide all necessary details required by DPlusR (Name, Contact Number, Pick-up, Drop-off, Car Make, Plate Number, etc.).
Landline: (02) 8998-3899
Mobile number: 0919 818 6469
- Upon the arrival of DPlusR staff at the pick-up site, the JuanLife member must present the SMS blast and/or the Certificate of Insurance (physical/digital) to the staff as proof of eligibility.
- The JuanLife member must pay for the services with the discounted amount extended by DPlusR upon completion of the service.
Contact Details: (Paranaque & TPLEX branches)
Mr. Danilo Santillan
0919 818 6469
1) Is the emergency hotline available 24/7?
2) What is the usual ETA on site?
The ETA depends on the pick-up site.
3) What type of trucks is the provider using for towing? How about for minor onsite repairs?
For towing services, they use car carrier trucks. For minor on-site repairs (battery boosting & tyre change), they use either motorcycles or vans.
4) How many passengers can the provider accommodate in the truck for towing services?
Due to the pandemic, they can only accommodate 1 passenger.
5) How many people will assist on-site?
They usually send 1 staff. However, for complicated cases, they send 2 staff members.
6) What are the modes of payment?
They accept cash and GCash.
7) For towing services, should the casa/warehouse where the vehicle will be delivered to aware of the service?
Yes, the casa/warehouse should be informed prior to dispatch of tow truck to ensure that the vehicle will be accepted.
8) If the JuanLife member’s policy is about to expire, can they still avail of the discount?
They can avail of the discount until the end date of their policy.
9) If the JuanLife member’s account has already expired and they purchase a new policy, can they avail the discount?
Yes, they can avail of the discount under the new policy as long as it’s activated within the availment period. They can present the new SMS blast and their new COI to the DPlusR staff.
10) Can the discount be transferred to family members and friends?
No. Only the JuanLife member with the COI and/or the SMS blast can avail of the discount.
11) Can the JuanLife member avail of the discount if they fail to present a copy of the SMS message?
If they don’t have a copy of the SMS message, they can show a copy of their COI to the DPlusR staff as soon as they arrive at the site.