JuanLife Insurance x JPB Auto Rescue
Validity Period: April 4, 2022 – April 3, 2023
Coverage: Bulacan, Pampanga, Nueva Ecija, Bataan, Tarlac, Zambales, Pangasinan, and Aurora
Branch Address: Alasas Road, San Isidro, San Fernando 2000 Pampanga, Philippines
Exclusions: Expressways and Major Highways with the jurisdiction of other providers (i.e. C5 & EDSA)
OFFER: 15% DISCOUNT on all Roadside Services
- Towing Service
- Vehicle Retrieval
- Battery Boosting
- Tyre Change
- From April 4, 2022 to April 3, 2023, all active JuanLife members are entitled to avail of a 15% discount on JPB Auto Rescue’s roadside assistance services.
- JuanLife members must call JPB’s 24/7 hotline below to avail of the service. On the initial call, the member must provide all necessary details required by JPB (Name, Contact Number, Pick-up, Drop-off, Car Make, Plate Number, etc.).
Mobile number: 0917 590 0190 / 0933 851 4823
Viber: 0917 590 0190
- For services in selected areas, JuanLife members must settle a downpayment worth P500 for the tow truck to be dispatched by JPB. The member can pay for the downpayment via GCash.
GCash Name: Jojit P. Balingit
GCash Number: 0917 590 0190
- Upon arrival of JPB staff at the pick-up site, the JuanLife member must present the SMS blast and/or the Confirmation of Insurance (physical/digital) to the staff as proof of eligibility.
- The JuanLife member must pay for the services with the discounted amount extended by JPB upon completion of the service.
0917 590 0190 (SMS and Viber)
0933 851 4823
1) Is the emergency hotline available 24/7?
2) What is the usual ETA on site?
The ETA depends on the pick-up site.
3) What type of trucks is the provider using for towing? How about for minor onsite repairs?
For towing services, they use car carrier trucks. For minor on-site repairs (battery boosting & tyre change), they use either motorcycles or vans.
4) How many passengers can the provider accommodate in the truck for towing services?
Due to the pandemic, they can only accommodate 1 passenger.
5) How many people will assist on-site?
They usually send 1 staff. However, for complicated cases, they send 2 staff members.
6) What are the modes of payment?
They accept cash and GCash.
7) When will the JuanLife member receive confirmation on whether or not they need to pay a P500 downpayment before JPB releases a truck to their site?
As soon as the member calls JPB and provides their exact pick-up site, JPB will inform them if they need the P500 downpayment first.
8) For towing services, should the casa/warehouse where the vehicle will be delivered be aware of the service?
Yes, the casa/warehouse should be informed prior to dispatch of the tow truck to ensure that the vehicle will be accepted.
9) If the JuanLife member’s policy is about to expire, can they still avail of the discount?
They can avail of the discount until the end date of their policy.
10) If the JuanLife member’s account has already expired and they purchase a new policy, can they avail of the discount?
Yes, they can avail of the discount under the new policy as long as it’s activated within the availment period. They can present the new SMS blast and their new COI to the JPB staff.
11) Can the discount be transferred to family members and friends?
No. Only the JuanLife member with the COI and/or the SMS blast can avail of the discount.
12) Can the JuanLife member avail of the discount if they fail to present a copy of the SMS message?
If they don’t have a copy of the SMS message, they can show a copy of their COI to the JPB staff as soon as they arrive at the site.