> TERMS AND CONDITIONS
> INTERNET INSURANCE SECURITY ARRANGEMENTS AND POLICY
> CANCELATION, RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
> COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY
> CUSTOMER CHARTER
JUANLIFE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agile Insurance Agency and Business Technologies, Inc. issues the following policies in compliance to the Insurance Commission’s Guidelines on Electronic Commerce of Insurance Products (IC Circular No. 2014-47).
Agile Business Technologies and Insurance Agency, Inc. is an insurtech company ang an insuranc agency registered under the Insurance Commission with License No. 1757875-6080679-400013 issued on July 8, 2019.
License To Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this Website (including republication in another Website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website; or
- redistribute material from this Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter.
You must not use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent. You must not use our Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our Website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password is kept confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on our Website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access our Website unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this Website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitation And Exclusions of Liability
To the extent that the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free-of- charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Exclusion Of Third Party Rights
Law And Jurisdiction
The full name of our company is Agile Business Technologies, Inc. and is located at Unit 2107 Antel Global Corporate Center, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Our contact email address is WeCare@JuanLife.com.ph.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of purchase, policy activation, and delivery of our products: name, age, email address, mobile number, home address, beneficiaries’ name and age.
- information that you are required to submit for claims processing
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and for secure access to our online Helpdesk area. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognize you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Using Your Personal Data
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- supply to you products/services purchased from our partner merchants.
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security Of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers hosted in the Philippines. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
Managing Your Personal Information
We require a minimum personal information, which are required to transact, process, and deliver your online orders, and which ensures convenient re-order process. You may access and manage your personal information (add, delete and edit) from your Member Account in JuanLife.com.ph.
Credit Card and Debit Card Data
When using credit card or debit card, your information is encrypted pursuant to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction is stored only for the purpose of the completion of your transaction.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent to the use of Personal Information about you at any time. To do this, please edit your personal information at your Member Account or contact JuanLife at WeCare@JuanLife.com.ph.
Not Suitable for Children Under the Age of 13
The website is intended to be used by the general public and is suitable for use by adults and may be used for personal, educational, informational and convenience purposes only. The website is not suitable for children under the age of 13. In the event that JuanLife or Agile Insurance Agency and Business Technologies, Inc. is notified or becomes aware that the website has been used by a child under the age of 13 to store information of that child without parental consent, JuanLife or Agile Insurance Agency and Business Technologies, Inc. shall and is authorized to delete, in its entirety, any of the information stored by the child under the age of 13. JuanLife or Agile Insurance Agency and Business Technologies, Inc. also reserves the right to revoke any license to use a copy of the website which is being used by a child under the age of 13.
INTERNET INSURANCE SECURITY ARRANGEMENTS AND POLICY
In compliance to e-Commerce Act and to mitigate cyber attack risks, Agile Insurance Agency and Business Technologies applies the following security mechanisms :
Data Storage and Hosting
All data gathered that are necessary in insurance coverage application are stored in a MYSQL database.
The primary web and database servers are hosted on premise while a backup servers are co-located at a datacenter at another location in the Philippines with guaranteed 99.99% uptime for power and cooling. Reserved servers are also available on stand-by for development, backup and disaster recovery or business continuity planning,
The website (www.juanlife.com.ph) is secured by an SSL certificate from Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority. All information passing to and from www.juanlife.com.ph is protected with SHA-256 with RSA Encryption.
The third-party payment gateway system is also protected by the latest version of the Payment Card Industry Data Secuirty Standard (PCIDSS), level 1 version 3.2. The system also applied an authentication system for any payment transaction.
All system users are provided with unique accesscodes. System users are organized on a hierarchy of functions and are provided access only to specific data, within their scope of work.
CANCELATION, RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- Consumers shall have the opportunity to review the product before making a purchase.
- Consumers shall be able to cancel before proceeding to payment.
Double orders due to system connectivity errors may be returnable under the following conditions:
- Member is given 7 days after the date of last purchase to make the refund request by emailing wecare@JuanLife.com.ph
- JuanLife shall review and verify request within 7 days after receipt of request.
- Feedback from JuanLife shall be sent via email within 7 days from receipt of communication for Members.
- Applicable government taxes and third party transaction charges shall be deducted from the refund value. A breakdown of which shall be provided to Members.
- Members can claim their refund on the 8th day after submission of request or earlier.
- Members can either request for a voucher or cash refund. The voucher can be used by the member for the next purchase.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY
We are committed to responding to our customers’ inquiry, clarifications and complaints:
- For complaints on the services provided by juanlife.com.ph, Members can reach us through the following contact centers:
|Office:||Unit 2107 Antel Global Corporate Center, Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas, Pasig City|
- JuanLife shall send an acknowledgement of the complaint and shall endeavor to evaluate the complaint and take appropriate action the soonest possible time.
- For complaints about the JuanLife policy, Members shall coordinate with JuanLife. We shall facilitate with Stronghold Insurance Company, Inc. our Members’ concerns.
- For unresolved complaints, Members may escalate to the Insurance Commission. http://www.insurance.gov.ph/
Our customer charter drives our commitment to deliver an excellent customer experience.
We commit to practicing safe and secure operations by applying technology-protected systems.
We commit so safeguard your privacy and confidentiality of your personal data in adherence to the provisions of Republic Act. No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
We advocate empowerment of our Members thus we adhere to transparency in product information and pricing. Customers are provided options to review the product, revise orders and cancel transactions.
We provide varied contact points so that Members have options on how to communicate with us. Through these, we promise to promptly respond to Member feedback and complaints.