JuanLife Prime 500
PHP 500 PREMIUM
|Permanent Disablement||Maximum of 250,000|
|Medical Reimbursement (5% of coverage)||Maximum of 12,500|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Insured shall be the registered applicant for Juan Life Personal Accident Insurance.
2. Insured should be Filipino citizens ages 7 to 60 years old.
3. Each Insured can avail of a maximum of three (3) Juan Life insurance policies for herself every year.
4. The Juan Life Personal Accident Insurance is valid for one (1) year from date of activation.
5. Juan Life shall only be valid once activated via SMS or via the Juan Life website.
6. Beneficiary must be the LEGAL heirs of the insured.
- For insured who are married, beneficiary shall be the legal spouse
- For insured who are single, beneficiaries shall be the parents or siblings
7. Coverage are Accidental Death, Permanent Disablement only.
8. The Medical Reimbursement benefit covers medical expenses with supporting receipts related to accidents covered under the Juan Life Personal Accident Policy. This benefit can only be claimed once during the year of coverage.
9. The benefit of the insureds who are engaged in hazardous occupation shall be reduced to 10% should the accident happen during the performance of their job or duty as such.
10. Accidents that happened in other countries are covered.
11. In cases of multiple claims, the maximum amount shall be the coverage for accidental death.
12. LEGAL names of the insured and her beneficiaries, as well as other data submitted MUST be accurate for the insurance to be valid.
LIST OF HAZARDOUS OCCUPATIONS
1. All military and police personnel and officers
2. Barangay officials/tanod
3. Professional entertainers & athletes
4. Duties involving heavy manual work
5. Acrobats, asylum, attendants, automobile racing drivers, aviator, boilerman, butchers, caddies, carpenters, construction workers, customs personnel, detectives, divers, electricians, explosive makers, farmer, fireman, fisherman, handlers or custodians, mason, miners, outdoor painter, professional referee, racehorse trainer, jockey, sailor, secret service personnel, security guard, ship’s crew, steeplejacks, stevedore, traffic aide, underground workers, welder, wood carver, tinsmith, auto mechanic, window cleaners & wood working machinists
DESCRIPTION OF COVERAGE
This policy covers death caused by or happening through the following:
This policy does not cover the following:1. Death or disablement caused by or that happened through:
2. Death or disablement that occurred while the insured is travelling in an aircraft that is not licensed for passenger service and is not operated by a commercial airline.
3. Death or disablement as a result of the insured engaging in risky activities: racing of all kinds, mountaineering, football, polo, hockey, winter sports, or yachting.
4. Death or disablement due to murder and assault.
5. People who have the following pre-existing medical conditions: Total Blindness, Total Deafness, Skull or Spinal Injuries, Infirmities and Diseases of the Brain, Heart, Liver, Lungs or Chest if the Lungs are affected, Chronic Diseases.
100% Coverage for:
70% Coverage for:
60% Coverage for:
50% Coverage for:
|Medical Reimbursement(5% of coverage)||Injuries resulting from an accident that are not covered above.|
FILING OF CLAIMS
1. Agile Insurance Agency and Business Technologies shall be facilitating your Claims.
2. After the accident, notify Agile via phone, email or website immediately.
- JuanLife Hotline: 8584-7598
- Email: Claims@JuanLife.com.ph
3. Agile shall respond to confirm your notification within 3 working days.
4. Submit the following requirements to Agile.
1. Certified true copy of the insured’s Death Certificate
2. Police Report or Affidavit stating facts of the accident
3. Photocopy of the claimant’s valid ID
4. Medical Certificate
1. Incident Report
2. Medical Report
3. Pictures of insured’s injury
4. Photocopy of the claimant’s valid ID
1. Incident Report
2. Medical Report
3. Original Receipts or medical expenses
4. Photocopy of the claimant’s valid ID.
5. Benefit shall be released within ten (10) working days upon receipt of ALL required and valid documents from the claimant.
6. In cases of claims other than Death, benefit shall be payable to the Insured.
7. This policy shall become null and void if the insured or his beneficiary/ies shall make any claim through fraudulent means or devices to obtain any benefit of this policy.